Our Commitment To Keep You Safe:
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. We are closely following guideline updates from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), American Dental Association, and the California Department of Public Health in order to keep you, your families, and our Team safe. We have always held ourselves to an extremely high standard with our infection control measures. Since our re-opening on June 1st our practice has now successfully implemented the following protocols:
- We screen for symptoms, hand sanitize and take temperatures on every staff member before they enter the building.
- We all change into our scrubs in the office and back into our street clothes for lunch and after work.
- We are staggering appointment times and avoiding patients from coming within 6 feet of one another within the office.
- We ask that you call us from your car when you arrive to your appointment.
- We screen every patient for COVID-19 symptoms before their appointment.
- You will receive hand sanitizer and have your temperature checked at the door.
- We require masks be worn for any persons entering the office.
- You will be asked to do a pre-rinse before being seated.
- We have barrier guards around the front desk.
- Your treatment team will be wearing modified PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) including N-95 masks, full gowns, caps and full face shields.
- We change our gowns between patients.
- We are using hospital-grade disinfectants and wiping all commonly touched surfaces routinely throughout the day.
- We have 4 levels of aerosol management: the Isolite System, the ADS Extraoral Evacuator, the Jade Surgical Air Purification Filters and the high speed suction.